Our Digital Manufacturing experts help to steer your digital transformation journey to smart, connected products and plants with highly secure connectivity, mobility, analytics and cloud solutions.
Digital: A game-changer on the journey to the Internet of Things
Our Digital Manufacturing services, also known as Industry 4.0 services, focus on improving the digital maturity of core manufacturing functions across product and asset lifecycle management, onsite and remote operations management, industrial IoT and Big Data, system simulation and industrial cybersecurity. We help companies across discrete, assembly, and process manufacturing embrace new thinking as operations and information technology converge. We enable you to offer smart, connected products, assets and operations with potential for productivity gains, cost savings, and improved revenue.
Sorry, this content can only be visible if Functional Cookies are accepted. Please go to the Cookie Settings and change your preferences.
Industry 4.0 – Converging business systems with physical assets
We help to design and operate smart products and plants, optimize your engineering services and industrial operations, while adopting intelligent configurations of production systems, factories and infrastructure across key functional areas:
- Enterprise-wide manufacturing digital transformation.
- Product and Asset Management – Achieve PLM transformation, align your data and processes with 3D technologies, and deliver effective digital product and asset configuration management.
- Operations Management – Optimize industrial control systems, manufacturing intelligence, industrial IoT and digital operator capabilities.
- Complex system simulation – Reduce time to market, while avoiding physical tests and optimizing quality.
- Industrial cybersecurity – Securing your digital transformation initiatives.
Strength in partnership – embracing digital transformation together
As a provider of both technology and consulting expertise, combined with dedicated platform-as-a-service, we are one of the few organizations able to bring together Operations Technology (OT) and IT systems. We deliver consulting, application management and engineering services, IoT middleware and data management services. In addition, our global presence makes us a partner of choice for manufacturers seeking consistent quality around the world.
With a network of global Applied Innovation Exchanges and an ecosystem of partners, we ensure your digital investments deliver sustainable competitive advantage.
About our Digital Manufacturing Center of Excellence
Our Digital Manufacturing Services are well positioned to leverage digital capabilities to transform its client’s value chains across product and asset management, and manufacturing operations. As part of this strategic service, the Digital Manufacturing Center of Excellence (DM CoE) will serve as a critical differentiator with the objectives of:
- Aggregating skills, resources, processes, tools, and assets that demonstrate our leadership in the marketplace
- Accelerating growth for the strategic service by addressing the challenges of Sales, Pre-Sales and Delivery teams with appropriate frameworks, accelerators, client references, and both sales and delivery capabilities
- Driving India-led innovation and leveraging scale to centrally support global projects across business units
Scope of Services
As a scalable, mature partner in our clients’ Digital Manufacturing initiatives, the DM CoE focuses on 3 areas for capability support:
- Full-Scale Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) transformation from consulting and implementation to maintenance
- Industrial Control Systems, including Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA), supervision and remote monitoring
- Internet of Things (IoT) and Manufacturing Intelligence Services designed to empower clients’ manufacturing staff to continuously launch improvement initiatives, apply industry standards, take preventive actions, and stay on budget
Driving Business Outcomes
There are a number of ways in which we help drive outcomes for Digital Manufacturing Pre-sales, Sales, Delivery, and ultimately clients. You can tap into our experience in relevant digital manufacturing areas with our subject matter and industry experts, given their background of successfully delivered projects. With our network of global and local partners, including top software vendors, you benefit from early access to product expertise, which translates to a first-mover advantage in respective markets. Speed-to-market is also assured—and improved returns on investments—with proven accelerators and delivery methodologies.
The CoE also offers dedicated labs for clients, enabling research, development, and testing of technology solutions with the right experts in place. Our structured methods of training and thought leadership help your clients to adopt industry-wide best practices, while centralized knowledge management aids sharing within the governance framework.
- Markus RossmannPrincipal Digital Manufacturing
+49 711 50 50 50
Markus RossmannPrincipal Digital Manufacturing
+49 711 50 50 50